Who we are
Felicity Robinson is a Landscape Architect and team teacher specialising in engaging school communities in transforming outdoor play and learning. This combinaton of expertise in education and landscape architecture over 30 years is unique and valued by schools.
Bespoke services helps you to achieve positive outcomes for your children.
“Your fundraising support was very valuable and instrumental in successful bids”
Vale of Evesham School
What we offer
- Compelling evidence for your fundraising bids.
- Memorable learning, stimulating workshop and fun!
- Site problem solving, design and development from small low cost to large scale projects.
- In-school ‘residencies’ and CPD to support outdoor learning and inspire confidence in teaching staff.
- Sustainable, interactive solutions to play and learning issues.
- Practical childrens workshops tailored to your curriculum needs.
“I valued Felicity’s education expertise and she quickly achieved genuine community engagement”
Liss Infants School
How can your school benefit
An experienced eye can help you see your grounds from a fresh teaching and learning perspective. Our services deliver:-
- On task children – real world learning through curriculum linked workshops, practical application of skills, hands-on construction.
- Inspired teachers and TAs.
- Improved playtime behaviour.
- Involved school community – a shared understanding and engagement in their child’s education.
- Site problems solved.
- Positive marketing of your school- vibrant grounds showcasing your school strengths and creativity.
- Creative curriculum in action- project photo stories record the learning, outcomes and evaluation.
- A shared grounds vision plan for effective fundraising applications.
“She knows lots of fun stuff!”