What you do:
We use our experience, skills and understanding of the built environment to deliver effective property solutions, driving cost savings and maximising value for our clients through our key service lines: –
- Strategic Asset Management
- Valuation & Estate Management
- Project Management
- Facilities & Energy Management
We work with public authorities, educational establishments and commercial clients to create a strategic approach based on a sound understanding of how efficient use of their property helps them perform.
What you offer schools:
Our aim is to help schools focus on their core objective by taking care of all property aspects, including statutory compliance.
In addition, using property as an enabler, we are in an excellent position to support schools in their development and growth.
Recognising that every school is unique and has different needs, we liaise directly with your Senior Leadership Teams, Premises Managers and Governors to develop your specific service solution to include: –
- Statutory Compliance and management of all land and property risks
- Condition Surveys and Capital replacement plans
- Energy Management and Building Controls solutions identifying savings, trends in consumption and opportunities for energy savings initiatives.
- Identifying energy funding routes for technology upgrades and support for Eco-Schools status
- Facilities Management and minor works: access to our extensive frameworks of regional specialist contractors
- Valuation and estate management – opportunities to drive income
- Boundary disputes and tenancy issues
- A complete range of professional land and construction services throughout the property lifecycle from new build and refurbishment to property and land disposal.